Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

bedazzle

The most recent packing hurdle I have been trying to jump over is how to minimize and pack my footwear.  You can probably imagine it being a challenge for me to narrow down my colorful and fabulous fifty (plus) something options down to a reasonable few to take with me to the third world. In the spirit of being natch, slightly crunchy and investing in a worthy cause, I decided to do something I have never considered before. AND NO THAT IS NOT CHACOS. I went to toms.com and perused the online selection. I figure they are comfortable, earthy, good for when the weather is a little cooler, and will match with most of my clothes. After spending some time weighing my options and oscillating between green and dark grey, this is the pair I obviously ended up ordering:



The perfect pair. Natch with a lot of sparkle- didn't even know that existed! I figured if I can't have a wedge, let alone a heel, then glitter is the way to go. Healthy balance? I think so.

Next post: Things I will miss. Stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. i love how you stuck brett in there at number 10. i literally laughed out loud. wish you were coming up to canada again before you left! but.. i guess we'll just have to come to india! i'll have to keep you posted on the wedding and the good old family love. phone date soon :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course the gold sparkle. did we ever have any doubts?
    but seriously laurel. must you always be hating on the chacos!?

    ReplyDelete