Congratulations to one of my favorite couples and best friend. Here's to your engagement and the beginning of the rest of your life together [I had a difficult time choosing my favorite of all the drop-dead photos] :
Meredith. I can say with no hesitancy whatsoever that you are the most giving, dependable and faithful friend I have ever had. Your beauty is much deeper than your gorgeous exterior (does Ram's Head Goddess ring a bell? haha). Over the last 5 years I have seen time and time again your unfailing commitment to loving, caring for and serving others, along with your constant thoughtfulness and generosity to everyone in your life. My life would not be the same your presence in it. From stats class (arpha) / Carmichael / Ehringhaus / elevator fights, to intramural softball to Morrison to me pretending to work out at Ram's Head that week to being interviewed before football games to my 19th birthday beach trip to my slow jams keeping you up to hilarious nights out / frat parties to Halloween 2007 to lunch dates to Caribou coffee to Bible study to the Jschool to graduation to 2010 summer dinners to real life to lots of Sears Solutions to MARRIAGE! I am so, so lucky to call you a friend. Just wait for the celebrations I have planned this summer!
And Matt! As I said this morning: You are the man. I know you are aware of how majorly you have scored. Thank you for being the person she deserves. Your life is going to be awesome. I can't wait to get back and give y'all my congratulations in PERSON!
And Matt! As I said this morning: You are the man. I know you are aware of how majorly you have scored. Thank you for being the person she deserves. Your life is going to be awesome. I can't wait to get back and give y'all my congratulations in PERSON!



laurel i love what you wrote!! super super awesome. -fyi, this is marie. i dont know if i had to say that haha
ReplyDelete