Last night Alyssa and I went to our new friend's apartment for Sweta's birthday party. It was a great time, especially because we have become friends with several of her friends who are from Bhutan and have seen them a lot lately. I LOVE hanging out with them and am thinking of visiting Bhutan before I leave here. It is really nice to have friends here outside of work and it makes living here seem so much more normal. Everyone is inquisitive and extremely friendly. I was reminded that this city would be the most perfect place to do a casting for Jersey Shore: India edition. They were loving the American beatz. A couple photos from the evening:
| being the usual token white girl |
| the birthday girl |
| hanging out |
Next weekend we are going to have them over for an American dinner. They are so pumped. Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment