Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

club rickshaw

My beloved Aimee has left! :( On Sunday afternoon she and her bags went to the airport headed home to L.A. Our little room in the office is not the same without her...She was such a ray of sunshine to me and to our whole office. The boys had planned some celebrations for Aimee and Liz's last weekend and their execution was stellar. Saturday evening we all went to dinner, a bunch of girls got henna and then the boys rented rickshaws for the night. This is awesome because normally the rickshaws only run on specific routes, so they had to essentially be bribed/persuaded to go out of their route for a whole evening. One of our guys had gone to an area where the seriously pimped out rickshaws tend to congregate and had them do a little 'audition' to test their lights and their systems. If only I could have been there for that part. He explained the sitch and struck a deal. Before we knew it our two maniac drivers came to get us with lights flashing, music bumpin, and took us all over the city - here are some pics before we took off of Voratida, me and Aimee holding up the back. Our driver brought along his friend who LOOOVED Usher, Akon and Justin Bieber. Guess you had to be there but his moves and his excitement were contagious to say the least.



And for my family / Stephanie: I am also posting another picture from the weekend to follow-up my animal lover post from January. I went to the medical camp for the second time this past weekend and one of my friends took a candid picture of me frolicking with the calves right outside the clinic during some free time (decked out in a full salwar suit I might add). Making progress??


I cannot believe I only have about 7 weeks left!! Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment