Plans are made, hotels are booked, books are ready, camera is charged, bag is packed, the beach is waiting, and this afternoon I will be in Thailand! I have no qualms about being a super tourist , so there will be lots of pictures when I get back. I have grand plans of coming back with skin pigment and lots of souvenirs. And I get to see Griffith Shapack!!! See you in a week!
And Megan, I hate I am missing your wedding day, but I will be thinking of you tons Sunday and can't wait to see pictures. I have no doubt you will be stunning. Congratulations- all the long-distance patience paid off! Love you! xoxoxo
And Megan, I hate I am missing your wedding day, but I will be thinking of you tons Sunday and can't wait to see pictures. I have no doubt you will be stunning. Congratulations- all the long-distance patience paid off! Love you! xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment