Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

merry christmas friends!

Stay tuned for several new posts. But I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas from the other side of the world and from a place where it isn't really celebrated. I am grateful beyond measure that this day celebrates the birth of our Savior, our Hope and our source of salvation. That through his miraculous birth and life he never sinned, only to take the on weight of our sins for us.  I am thankful that through Jesus Christ I have full confidence in my future and my destiny. May you reflect on this amidst all the festivities, but also have a wonderful day with your family and friends. 

Some of you have expressed worry about me being here all alone for Christmas, but please don't! Last night we had an awesome Christmas eve at Vic and Trish's house. I got the chance to Skype with my family and Alyssa for a long time which was amazing. I am headed now to our director and his wife's house for a Christmas brunch with several other people and then will be having a fabulous Christmas evening at the Hyatt!

She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins. -Matthew 1:21

No comments:

Post a Comment